This could be a question where the answer is more based on favorite players than actual facts.
Therefore, we looked closely into the statistics of each cs:go players. The statistics go way back from 2015 to the present day. In other words, there is no denying the results.
The ratings are based on performance each year and go from 0 to 200 where 0 is the worst and 200 is the best. The players are rated individually and not by teams.
- Dreamhack Masters Spring 2020 Predictions 2020-05-19
- The 10 biggest prize pools in eSports 2019
- Who is the worst and who is the best CSGO player?
- IEM Katowice NOT allowed to let fans into the venue.
- IEM Katowice 2020 closed qualifiers and a $500,000 USD prize pool.